Longines Legend Diver 300m 64 Hour Power Reserve 42mm Swiss Automatic Complete
We take trades against any of our watches!!! We also buy watch packages!!
The Longines “Legend Diver” is a reissue of a 1960 diving watch by Longines. While maintain the overall spirit & design of the original watch, Longines has updated the watch with modern upgrades such as a sapphire crystal, screw in crowns & a screw in case back allowing for an impressive 300 water resistance rating.
This watch features:
- Polished stainless steel case.
- Black lacquered dial
- Luminous index & numeral hour markers.
- Black lacquered bi-directional rotating internal bezel located beneath the crystal & operated by the crown at the 2 o’clock position.
- Luminous triangle marks the start position of the bezel.
- Crown at the 4 o’clock position operated the time setting of the watch.
- Both crowns are screw-in to ensure water resistance. Both crowns have a stamped criss-cross checkered design.
- Case back embossed with a diver symbol.
- Longines caliber L888, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 21 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 64 hours.
Super Nice & Virtually brand new Longines Legend Diver! Incredible 300m depth rating and features Swiss Automatic movement with 64 hour power reserve and under Longines Factory warranty until 2021! Incredible Diver that pays tribute to the 1960’s! And honestly, don’t you wish we were back in the 1960’s?!
MODEL: Legend Diver
CONDITION – Pre-Owned – Virtually Brand New with Longines warranty until August 2021!
CASE – Stainless Steel
MOVEMENT – Swiss AUTOMATIC
DIAL – Awesome Black Dial
CASE BACK – Solid with inscription
BEZEL – Inner Rotating Divers Bezel controlled by crown at 2 o’clock
CROWN – SCREW DOWN
CRYSTAL – Sapphire
LUGS – 22mm
WATER RESISTANCE – 300m
STRAP – Original Longines black calf leather strap with signed steel buckle
DIMENSIONS – Case 42mm
BOX/PAPERS – Complete oversized Longines Wooden Box Set! – Everything Included in pictures
Let us know what you have in your collection!! I consider all watches in trade! Please upload pictures.
and include details of your trades through my Trade/Buy tab at the top of my homepage.