Corrigia 03 Steel Blue Diver 3 Days 3000m Pro.A PG100 Automatic Prototype #00/00
We take trades against any of our watches!!! We also buy watch packages!!
– Lug-width: 26mm
– Distance from Lughole to Case-End: 3,5mm (Ready for 5,5mm Thick True Vintage Straps.)
– Case-Diameter: 47mm – Case-thickness including glass: 15,50mm
– Glas: 4,8mm thick domed Saphire Glass
– Watch-case: Brushed/Polished 316L stainless steel
– Bezel: Fixed bezel 316L stainless steel round finish
– Lugs: Screwed Steel 2x IPG-plated
– Crown: Screwed Steel incl. Double seals
– Water Resistant: Up to 30 ATM ( 300 M ) with Glasscaseback and 300 ATM with solid steel caseback.
– Movement: Swiss Made Automatic Manufacture Calibre MLJP-G100 with 70 hours power reserve by Manufacture La Joux-Perret form La Chaux-de-Fonds/ Swiss – Rotor in beide Richtungen aufziehend – 4 Hertz (28,800 vibrations per hour) provides ceramic ball bearing and rhodium rotor wind up in both directions with “Genfer streifen”. Frequency 28’800 A/H (4 Hz) Number of jewels 24 Angle lift of balance 51°
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
– 1x Corrigia03 Steel Blue Pro. A Watch 3000m Steel Limited Edition
– 4x Handmade True Vintage Leather Straps for 26mm Lug-width
– 1x Handmade True Vintage Canvas Strap for 26mm Lug-width
– 1x Screw-in Corrigia Logo Buckle 316L Steel for 26mm Lug-width
– 1x Basic-Crownguard Screwed – 1x Pro-Crownguard Screwed
– 1x Style Case back stainless steel with 3x sapphire lens (Water Resistant up to 30 ATM/ 30 Bar/ 300 Meters)
– 1x Strap changing tool stainless steel made of 316L material.
– 1x Crownguard changing tool stainless steel made of 316L material.
– 1x Handmade Wooden Box with calf leather interior to storage the Corrigia03 Watch / Straps / Tools / Cards
– 5 year international warranty card with a handwritten date, handwritten signature by Cengio Corrigia and limitation certificate
– Every Corrigia watch is assembled by hand in-house by the trained watchmaker Simon Mayer and Tobias Renz in our Manufacture in Jockgrim.
– In doing so, Mr. Mayer and Mr. Renz ensures the functionality of the watch and checks the aesthetic features of the watch before delivery.
Move over Ennebi, move over VDB – there’s a new player in town!
Manufaktur Corrigia, the German master strap makers celebrate their 10th anniversary – not with a cake, not with one of their specialist straps but with a handcrafted bronze diver’s watch with 3’000 meters of water-resistance and powered by a high-end, Swiss manufacture movement – and it is as the Germans say, a real hammer!
Naturally the Corrigia atelier has hand-crafted a selection of their specialist leather straps for this very awesome anniversary watch and we’ll get to those, but let’s first take a look at this incredible bronze tool diver that looks like it eats lesser diver’s watches for breakfast.
Because Corrigia are strap makers, their 10th Anniversary Bronze 3’000M watch has been designed to accommodate – nay showcase their fine vintage leather straps, so the watch has a generous 26mm lug-width.
The watch case itself takes on the look of some sort of Italian military watch and measures (an appropriate for its style) 47mm in diameter – it has been 100% handcrafted in Switzerland.
The case itself is made from CuSn8 Bronze, a popular choice for these sorts of artisan diver’s watches because it forms a lovely rich patina but also because of its historic association with the maritime world.
The impressive watch case which is water-resistant to 3’000 meters boasts three striking features. First of all there’s the prominent 120-click unidirectional diver’s bezel, also fashioned from bronze;
this features a five-minute dive-time scale with polished studs (perhaps a nod to the legendary Egiziano diver’s watch) plus a lumed marker at the 12hr.
Then you can’t help but notice the large crown protection device, there to ensure that the crown remains securely in place but also a key aesthetic feature of this purposeful tool diver.
Btw there’s a water-resistance engraving on the lower portion of the crown protector least we forget just how deep this watch goes.
While the watch’s case delivers an abundance of brawn; an incredible amount of detail and cost was lavished on the watch’s beautiful face in order to create something truly breathtaking for the watch dial.
This would be a Swiss made Eterna Manufacture Calibre 39 with a ceramic ball bearing and rhodium winding rotor that oscillates in two directions much like a Rolex caliber.
Similar to Breitling’s Cal B01 or Tudor’s MT5601, the base Calibre 39 runs at 4 Hertz (28,800 vibrations per hour) and is 30 millimeter wide and provides up to 70 hours of power-reserve.
This means that it can sit and happily idol on your dresser for the entity of the weekend until you pick it up again (still operating) on Monday morning!
And that final feature is a unique exhibition case-back with no less than three sapphire portholes for gazing upon the watch’s Eterna Calibre 39!
While the watch is indeed water-resistant to 3’000 meters; with its special case-back fitted the watch still has a respectable 300 meters of water-resistance.
Finally this epic watch is delivered in a handmade Walnut wood presentation box along with a calf leather interior to storage the Corrigia 01 Watch and several of Corrigia’s German hand-crafted leather straps.
Brand New Oct 2022!!
We buy similar watches…large packages as well as one at a time. We also take trades against any of our watches…
Let us know what you have in your collection!! I consider all watches in trade! Please upload pictures and include details of your trades through my Trade/Buy tab at the top of my homepage.