We take trades against any of our watches!!! We also buy watches and watch packages.
Fantastic Bvlgari Diagono Professional GMT 42mm Swiss automatic with Black/Gray Globe Dial! 100% complete set and even includes the original receipt from Mayors!!
This watch features:
- Brushed stainless steel case.
- Brushed stainless steel bezel with 24 hour markings.
- Brushed & polished steel crown & pushers.
- Grey dial with a globe motif.
- Bold applied polished stainless steel index hour markers with luminous fill, the 12 o’clock marker is Arabic Numbers.
- Fine printed minute track.
- Polished steel hands with luminous fill.
- GMT/Additional Time Zone:
- Indicated by the addition hour hand with the red arrow head.
- GMT/Second Time-Zone: hand makes a full revolution once every 24 hours & points to corresponding 24 hour hour indications.
- The 24 hours indications printed a fixed raised black (night/PM hours) & silver (day/AM hour) inner bezel flange.
- GMT/Third Time-Zone: can be set using the the bi-directional rotating GMT bezel with another 24 hour indications. The bezel has black filled engrave 24 hour markings.
- The buttons on the case edge at the 2 & 4 o’clock position are used to move the GMT hour forward or backward in 1 hour increments.
- Date sub-dial indicator located at the 6 o’clock position with a corrector button on the case edge at the 8 o’clock position.
- Automatic movement with an approximate power reserve of 42 hours.
MODEL: Diagono Professional 42mm
MOVEMENT: Swiss Automatic
CASE: Stainless Steel
CROWN: screw down
DIAL: Gray/Black Globe Dial
BEZEL: rotating GMT
CONDITION: Pre-owned – excellent
BOXES/PAPERS: Complete Box Set including original receipt! – everything you see in the pictures!
WATER RESISTANCE: – 100m
STRAP/BRACELET: – Original Bvlgari Black Rubber Sports strap with Bvlgari signed folding deployment buckle.
Let us know what you have in your collection!!
Let us know what you have in your collection!! I consider all watches in trade! Please upload pictures and include details of your trades through my Trade/Buy tab at the top of my homepage.