We take trades against any of our watches!!! We also buy watches and watch packages.
- Polished stainless steel case.
- Main dial: two tiered “Metallica Blue” dial – flat outer diameter and an elegant square shaped center.
- Recessed silver sub-dials with very thin steel rims.
- Polished steel bezel with distinctive engraved satin finished numbers.
- Polished steel applied index hour markers, tipped with luminescent material.
- Polished steel finished hands with luminescent fill.
- Printed minute, seconds & fractions of a second markings.
- Raised silver inner bezel flange with a Tachymeter scale.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
- GMT/2nd Time zone:
- Indicated by a polished steel central hand with a red skeleton arrow-head points to desired GMT timezone. This hands makes one rotation in 24 hours.
- The addition time is indicated in a 24 hour mode, (even numbers printed directly above the applied hour markers & odd numbers in form a dot hour marker) to eliminate confusion between am/pm at the desired time-zone.
- This watch has the ability to change the hour hand only while the minute hand remains in position continues to run, allowing for the correction of time-zones without having to adjust the minutes or seconds.
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 9 o’clock position.
- Date window between the 4 & 5 o’clock position.
- Completely in-house designed & built – the Breitling Caliber 04 beats at 28,800 vph, contains 47 jewels & has an impressive power reserve of more than 70 hours.
MODEL: Chronomat GMT Chronograph
MOVEMENT: Swiss Automatic – Caliber B04 with 70 hour power reserve
CASE: Stainless Steel
CROWN: Screw Down
DIAL: Blue Dial with silver sub dials and red gmt hand
CONDITION: pre owned – Excellent!
BOXES/PAPERS: Original Breitling Box Set plus watch as shown in pictures
WATER RESISTANCE: – 500m
STRAP/BRACELET: – Original Breitling Stainless Steel Bracelet with folding deployment clasp – will fit up to an 8 inch wrist.
Let us know what you have in your collection!!
Let us know what you have in your collection!! I consider all watches in trade! Please upload pictures and include details of your trades through my Trade/Buy tab at the top of my homepage.